Charleston-Area Criminal Law Practice
Charleston, West Virginia attorneys fighting for you
You can expect the trial lawyers at Victor Victor & Helgoe LLP to aggressively investigate your individual criminal case and defend you throughout your criminal proceedings in State or Federal Court. It is important that you realize that anything you say can be used against you in court. That is why it is imperative that you contact us immediately to ensure that your rights are protected.
Our attorneys provide legal assistance for the following offenses
- DUI/DWI: Should you be charged with driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI), our attorneys work hard to prevent jail time, license suspension and fines.
- Felonies: This type of crime includes the most severe offenses, such as bank robbery, drug trafficking, arson, murder, rape, robbery, burglary and kidnapping.
- Misdemeanors: These criminal offenses are less serious than felonies, and include shoplifting, public intoxication and simple assault.
- Juvenile offenses: The age of the person accused of a criminal act and the type and severity of the crime influences the court’s decision to treat the accused as an adult or juvenile. Since juvenile records are more easily sealed and punishments are less severe, our team of lawyers fights to keep your child’s offense off his or her criminal record.
Additional legal assistance
- Expungement: This is a legal process that eliminates an arrest that appears on your criminal record.
- Habeas corpus: Should you choose to challenge your loved one’s criminal convictions our attorneys are here to help.
- Parole, probation and death penalty: Our attorneys represent you should you face any of these sentences.
Contact our team today
Ensure your rights are protected when you call upon any of the three criminal law attorneys at Victor Victor & Helgoe LLP. Call us today at (866) WV-INJURY in Charleston, West Virginia to receive skilled legal assistance from one of our criminal law attorneys.